We are aware that there is the current uncertainty as to when restrictions will be implemented, we want you to book with confidence.
Should you not be able to take your holiday with us, due to Covid-19 restrictions, we will be happy to move your booking, offer you a credit note or a refund, all at no extra charge.
We are members of the Good to Go scheme, as supported by Visit Britain.
We have implemented a cleaning regime, in accordance with current guidelines.
To help us with this, please note the following:-
- We have had to remove all ornaments, sorry if it looks a bit bare!
- Please strip the beds before you leave and put all linen in the red bag provided.
- Please vacate by 9 am, and leave all windows open.
- Check in time is from 4pm onwards.
- There will be no complimentary tea, coffee or sugar left in the property.
- There will be only the essential number of place settings.
- Books and games have had to be removed.
We can not advise you but strongly recommend you take out travel insurance.
We believe Staysure & Staycation covers Covid-19 but you must do your own research.